1.1
Additional Fees

I had all implants on upper&lower by Jeffery Becker and my mouth is so messed up and the pain is unbelievable that I'm living with.I only hope I can locate a good dental surgeon to fix this.As anyone else who has or are going thru this I hope you find the help you need.Oh,and if you may be wondering what it costed,it was well over 20K.Not to mention what it will cost to fix the damage this man has done to me.If any of you were patients of Dr.Jeffery Becker and are going thru a situation as I am please feel free to contact me by email at aelliott38@gmail.com If I could get back at least half of what I paid this man that would be a blessing.If anyone knows of any information about the ongoing information about this please contact me.God Bless all of you who are suffering from the poor work this Dr.

has caused us.AE.12-23-16

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dental Specialty Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dental Specialty Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dental Specialty Group and dental specialty group dental implants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dental Specialty Group?

Comments

#1320764

I am so sorry for you.I too had the same problems.

All implants failed. I am out 27, and getting them removed another 6, buying dentures now 3,0000 because I can't afford anymore implants . I too am so miserable. I wish I could help you and hundreds of others.

Unfortunately lots of people don't even know that there implants will prove to fail as well...please get checked.