Had all my teeth pulled and implants put in and temp dentures.All implants were cheap and all failed and all need to be redone, one implant penetrated the sinus.

This dentist did all work in about 90 min. should have taken 3-4 hours, worst pain I ever had. Still in pain, dentures never fit. This cost me $10,000.

He will not refund my money. This will cost me about $20,000 to repair all the damage. DO NOT TRUST DR. JEFFERY BECKER OF NORWALK AND AVON OHIO.

READ THE DEA COURT HEARING ABOUT HIS IV DRUG PROBLEMS.

HIS PRICES ARE LOW BUT THEY ARE ALL BAD AND CHEAP WORK.DONT GO TO HIM.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Dental Specialty Group?

Comments

I too Have been in need of Dental repair since 2014.

I will take this Dr to Court in order to pay for four Dental Implants that have to be removed.

I to am a product of Dr Beckers' screw-ups.The pain was horrible and the treatment even worse.

I am now having to have all the implants redone. Obviously the sanctions and practice license revocation will stop him hopefully permanently.

I should have sued for all the wrong treatment.The only good ending would be to see his sorry *** in jail.

to Anonymous Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1187900

He is currently in the lrocess of beung prosecuted in geauga county for practising without a license as it wad suspended ib may of this year.Please contact the geau gfs a county prosecuters office and tell him your story!!!

I worked for dr b briefly and he ripped off and screwed over thoudands of people to support his addiction to iv sedation meds and uh, women you pay for their time.

There were always very shady looking young girls coming in and receiving free dental work, he was nodding out, he carried out many, many illegal procedures and is now facing a multitude of felony charges!!Contact the geauga county prosecutors office and tell them your story and bring this sick man to justice!!!!

to Anonymous Sandusky, Ohio, United States #1356918

Please reference the public notice in the Norwalk Reflector. He is getting names of anyone potentially damaged by Becker.

to Anonymous #1356942

Please reference May 1,3,8 Public Notice regarding Becker. Call the number regarding potential injured victims.

to Anonymous Sandusky, Ohio, United States #1356943

Please reference Norwalk Reflector Public Notice published on May 1, 3, 8 regarding potential victims injured.

Curitiba, Parana, Brazil #668814

this guy did the same to my wife, but thankfully she had only one implant, we had to have another Dentist redo it completely, we wasted about $2000